SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

The age old ? about toilet paper

nodakgal
15 years ago

Over or under?

I really don't care as long as the roll is on the holder.

HOWEVER, my DH has to have it so the paper is over the roll, on the front side of the roll.

Gotta share a story cause thats what made me post the question!

Saturday night DSIL and DD had my DS other DD and Drew and DH and I over for steak supper. Yummy too!

Some time after supper DD went in the bathroom and came out and we were all sitting there and said who changed the toilet paper????? LOLOL OMG I KNEW who did it!! It was hilarious with DH insisting his way is right, DD saying her way was! The oldest DD and I had to chime in too. DSIL is just shaking his head over all of us!

I couldn't believe DH took the roll off and switched it! LOL HE couldn't believe DD noticed it!! LOL Obviously they are two of a kind she said and I can tell they are related! LOL

I dunno you probably would have had to have been there and you'd have to know DH too! He has his quirks! He has also reset her kitchen and living room clocks! To universal coordinated time! LOL His watch is ALWAYS right! First time he did it really goofed DD up. She was living alone in our rental house and he'd been over there doing something for her. Noticed the stove clock was 10 minutes ahead so of course he couldn't resist setting it to the "correct" time! LOL Thats another post though.

Comments (67)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH