SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vwhippiechick

Recommended Vendors

vwhippiechick
16 years ago

I have been thinking of posting this for a while. I haven't seen any old threads on this subject.

During our kitchen remodel we used many vendors both locally and nationwide. Several of them we contacted due to the good reviews they received on this forum.

It was very helpful to us to have this information and I wanted others to have access also.

So please post your favorite vendors. The ones that have exceptional service and/or products. The ones you would definitely use on your (yikes!!) NEXT KITCHEN REMODEL.

We were very lucky that almost all the businesses we used were customer friendly. Some definitely went the extra mile to meet our needs.

I know they take a little beating on this forum sometimes but our local Lowe's was great to work with. Their prices and customer service are hard to beat. We had a huge problem with a tile order and they took care of it absorbing the cost of their error without question.

Another local business that tops our charts is ADI in Lexington,KY. I would encourage anyone to buy appliances there. Their customer service is wonderful.

Gary Sayer at Maine Soapstone was so helpful in our DIY countertop process. He picked out our stone and fabricated our tops to the template we made, They fit perfectly and are so lovely. My soapstone counters are probably my favorite thing in the kitchen.

Ebay vendors Rigidized Metals and Mayfield Plumbing also went the extra mile to make us happy. Good products,snappy delivery and excellent service. And of course one of the GW favorites Galaxy Tool supply for my Ticor sink.

I would also list Mouser Custom Cabinetry as they make an excellent product. Our cabinets are so well constructed and attractive. And their local supplier Wholesale Kitchens and Baths were great to work with - very professional and helpful.

Please take a minute to post your favorites. This has been one of the best benefits I have gotten from this forum, it really helped me make a lot of my choices. So just want to pass it on to others.

Comments (6)