SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodel_mama

last (?) kitchen decision - clear, seeded, water glass or ???

remodel-mama
13 years ago

Hi all,

So I posted the other day that we are finished (just need to move back in and fill up the cabinets!), but I forgot that I *still* have to get the glass for the cabinet doors. I have been procrastinating because I can't decide which I like the most. DH - he's my deadline guy - gave me a deadline of tomorow (Fri!) to make a decision.

For those of you who didn't see it, here is the kitchen. The pendants are seeded glass (stole the idea from Shanghaimom's kitchen;)

Thoughts on what type of glass to use in the cabinet doors? I love the look of clear glass, and think it will probably work the best in this kitchen, but am a bit unsure that I will be able to maintain the look/organization required for clear glass. Seeded and/or water glass don't really cover any better, I don't think. Maybe I should go with something more forgiving? What do you think?

Oh, and here is a pic of the dining room that is adjacent to the kitchen. This is a "before" picture; somehow I don't seem to have any "after" pics of this room - will try to post later. The only changes are that we 1) painted the walls (above the built-ins/wainscoting) the same red/terra cotta color (BM Salsa Dancing) as in the kitchen; replaced the two windows in the center of the bay with french doors.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022