SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kksmama

Last decision! Please show your textured glass

kksmama
10 years ago

I've gone back and forth about the type of glass to use in the few cabinets that aren't solid. Today's choice is taffeta, a final decision is due on Monday.

I could also save $500 (cost of a vitamix!) by just going with plain glass. The only glass front cabinets at eye level are the ones facing the kitchen table, all the others are above the 42" cabinets (the cabinets above the sink get solid doors). I'd hate to spend the money and have the effect be too subtle to notice, I'd hate to cheap out on this final choice if texture would help tie the other elements together, I'd hate to add another "clown" that ruins the room. I guess I don't "love" any part of this decision, perhaps because my heart is totally consumed by my backsplash?

DH and the kids all think "taffeta" would echo the counters, I am embarrassingly influenced by that name in a negative way and prefer something called "water" - as if the name matters at all!! Here is the entire selection of choices, please show me yours and give advice?
http://www.benchmarkglassandmirror.com/id72.html

Comments (22)