SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angel7777777

I am unhappy and my marrige is awful...what should i do?

angel7777777
17 years ago

Hello everyone I have serious issues. I have three kids and a husband of 11 years. All 11 years i have fought to keep my marriage. My husband started out as a pot head, then alcoholic, and now pain pill addict. I am a christian and prayed that god would send me a good man. i thought he was it. i thought i could change him..boy was i wrong. He left me twice and has munipulated me for years into believing i can't find anybody else. he has never laid a hand on me or his real kids but he has run off my first born which wasn't his by abusing, calling him names, and physically and mentally destroying him. He has a very bad temper and curses the children and me out for no reason. i always believed that god wanted me to tough it out and be unhappy. He has a bad back and had a serious surgery which has led him to be hooked on oxycodone and now morphine. He runs out of his pills in no time and has to go through dts or get some from other sources. I know i deserve better adn someone better has come into my life. I never believed in cheating but this was an old high school friend he is perfect. He is sweet, good to me, and loves me and my children. He doesn't do drugs, drink, or lose his temper. He wants to be married one day but I don't know what to do about my current husband i don't want to hurt him in anyway but he has put me through so much i am miserable and he will never change...please give me some advice!!!!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored