SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
softball_80

Have you ever been on TV?

softball_80
13 years ago

Long time no type! It's a sloooow day. For some reason this question popped into my head. I'v been on a couple of times by accident; once I attended a Phillies game the day the manager (John Felske) got fired, and a news guy was asking people what they thought about it. They didn't ask me but I made sure I got my mug on camera. Another sloooow day a while back Bozo (of the Bozo Show) popped into my head and I looked for him on Youtube. Imagine my surprise when I found that someone else had posted a clip from 1992 that his Mom appeared in. I'm in it too!!! By great coincidence it was one of two times my wife & I took our three girls to a taping. You can see what I used to look like if you care to by going to Google and typing in "my mom and sisters on the bozo show" (the " "s are not needed). Click on the picture. Stop the tape at 15 or 16 seconds and there I am in the goofy dark blue & white striped shirt on the right. That's my wife in pale green to my right / your left. I look 19 years older, grayer, thinner (hair) and fatter (body) now.

So have YOU been on TV? Details?

Comments (32)