SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

If You're Interested, Kitchen Pics Are Published.

beekeeperswife
11 years ago

I posted this on Kitchens because, well, it is my kitchen. But you guys are so supportive and give me such good advice, I thought I would share with you too.

My kitchen won a local contest in a regional magazine. It is in the January edition of the magazine. The good news is that when I finally got my hands on a paper copy, the photos are much crisper on paper than online. (I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they used very small pictures for the online version). And in the magazine itself my article/photos are two full pages, which is somewhat exciting. I feel like Martyn Lawrence Bullard on the episode when they had their rooms published and he had a double page photo! I'm hoping that this will springboard me into the "next step" which is a design consulting business. I just want one person to reach out to me. Just one... But that is my little fantasy world!

So, if you care to read the article (and it surprisingly doesn't make me sound too much like a ding-dong) help yourselves, here is the link.

Bee

Here is a link that might be useful: Susquehanna Style

Comments (46)