SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

Hi!! Checking in....an update, some growing kids & a puppy!

stephmc72
12 years ago

Hi everyone!! Gosh, so many new "faces" around here. Hello!

For those that know me and aren't on my Facebook friend list, thought I'd check in and say hello and see how everyone is doing. Hope you're all doing well. So I cover all my bases, I'll say Happy Birthday, My Condolences & I'm sorry, Congratulations and Welcome all in one sentence!!

As for us, we're doing great. Kids are growing like weeds. Camryn just celebrated her THIRD birthday on January 22nd. I really cannot believe she's 3 years old now...which means Grant is 5 1/2. He'll be 6 in July.

Camryn is a sassy, hilarious, adorable little girl. She's spunky and makes us laugh. No matter how much I try to girl her up (although I'm not into frilly dresses and big bows, but I do like cute pink clothes), she somehow always ends up out back in the mud with her brother! She's very outgoing and social. Opposite her brother.

Grant is serious, sensitive and I think, very smart. His mind is very mechanically inclined like his dad. He enjoys having projects and would much prefer building, fixing or putting together something than playing with common boys toys. He's enjoying kindergarten and making new friends. It's fun and rewarding to see him grow and mature and to watch his little mind at work.

We just got back from a 5 day trip to the snow with some friends and their 3 kids. We all had a really great time. I'm going to Disneyland in a couple weeks with some friends and while I'm there, I'll be picking up...OUR NEW PUPPY!!!

It's been a little over 2 years since I lost my girl Dakota and it's been hard on me. I miss her like crazy every day. We finally decided the time is right to bring a new little love into our family and I'm so excited although it's bittersweet because I know she's going to remind me so much of Dakota. But I like to think this girl is my gift from Dakota. She will be 9 weeks when she comes home, and here is a picture from last week, at 6 weeks old.

{{!gwi}}

We're not sure of her name yet but I'll keep you posted.

That's all thats going on for us. Again, I hope everyone here is doing well!! :-)

Comments (21)