Houzz Logo Print
lydia1959

Recipe help needed!

18 years ago

For a super bowl party later this afternoon I am making the recipe in the link. The problem I have is that I am using the precooked bacon - one reviewer said she used the precooked and changed the oven temp to 400 for 10 minutes instead of the 350 for 20 - 25 minutes. I am wondering though if the jalapenos will be too raw if I do this.

Should I just follow the 400 for 10 minutes suggestion or should I precook the jalapenos a bit before stuffing them? I don't want them limp and soggy, but I don't think they should be too crisp either.

I do realize I could send hubby uptown to get regular bacon, but I already have the precooked kind.

TIA

Here is a link that might be useful: Jalapeno pepper appetizers

Comments (10)