SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threedgrad

Bid on new rental - better for me

threedgrad
15 years ago

I looked at a differental rental today and met owner as well. The house is all tile except bedrooms. The front and back yards are newly landscaped and have automatic watering system. Good. The washer and dryer area is in kitchen rather than in garage. Plus it has a gas hookup which is great so I can keep my dryer. Yippee! There is only a 1 car garage but the neighborhood is much safer. It's a dead end on a 1 block street so the neighbors all know one another and watch out for each other. In fact, while I was sitting there waiting to hear from my agent, the neighbor across the street brought over a bottle of water. He then called the owner of the house (a friend of his) I was looking at to let him know I wanted to look at the house. My agent showed up and helped me out. Both of us think it is much better for me than the other house full of furniture with old carpet in every room including the bathrooms. This house is also not far from my church and closer to where I hope to start a full time job in architecture. So I will be making a bid on this one:

Comments (15)