SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Good morning/afternoon!

Kathsgrdn
16 years ago

Hi everyone! Are you snowed in today? We're not exactly "snowed in" but we have snow on the ground again today and it's snowing lightly now. Kids got another snow day today. Yesterday morning was a slushy mess on the way to work, it was raining when I left home. Lot of accidents in the area, just tried to stay away from other cars.

I'm glad I'm off today, but we do have to go out to the store today. After that I'm just going to relax because I have a long work weekend coming, have to do four 12 hour days in a row. We're supposed to self schedule ourselves but I never seem to get the schedule I request. Oh, well...one more week and I will be on vacation!

I need one of those jar openers that Flamingo posted awhile back, I warmed up a slice of pizza this morning and wanted some green olives on it. Took me forever to get that jar open! Banging didn't work, the knife didn't work, finally hot water and more banging did the trick.

I rented a DVD on Yellowstone from Netflix and am going to watch it today. I also have to watch the Grammy awards, DVR'd it so I could fast forward through the bad parts. lol.

Hope everyone has a good day today!

Comments (8)