SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elsiana_gw

Dizziness

Elsiana
22 years ago

Hi......I was so glad to find this forum! I just spent 3 days in the hospital in the cardiac unit and left with a clean bill of health. I have been feeling so dizzy, almost sometimes like I'm having an out of body experience. I have had horrible burning pains in my chest and this coupled with the dizziness made me go to the hospital. They told me I have the heart of a 35 year old and I am 52. I had a hysterectomy 8 years ago but left the ovaries, so I have no way of knowing if I am in menopause or not. I have been getting hot and cold flashes and thought they were anxiety attacks. They don't come at night but during the day. My doctor gave me Xanex. I take it on a as need basis and it does help but due to the nature of the drug, I don't want to continue it. I have seen that a number of you take femHRT. I'm going ask my doctor to first determine if this is menopause related and then see if I can try the drug. I also have thinning hair and noticed that when I exercise, I feel better. Who knows!!! But it was comforting to read all your letters, and I feel much less anxious about this now and not like I am going to die at any moment.

Comments (2)

Sponsored