SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mo3fo5

Does anyone peri have this weird head feeling

mo3fo5
12 years ago

I am so glad to have found this web site. I am 49 and have been experiencing much of the same symptoms that you are explaining. I have been going through menopause for about 2 years now. Like many I have been experiencing the common menopause symptoms �hot flashes, insomnia, forgetfulness, etc. but recently I have had onset of headaches and a feeling in my head that I can only describe as "an odd feeling". To best describe it, I feel a lot of pressure in my head- between my eyes. I have difficulty at times concentrating and focusing. Then periodically, and very unpredictably I have these "spells" that I can best describe as "waves" of unsteadiness. It feels like that carnival ride you take where you are standing along a wall in a cylinder � the wall spins and the bottom drops out from under your feet. These spells / waves of unsteadiness can last only seconds but have lasted as long as several minutes. The most severe spell I have had occurred just recently. I felt as though I was going to fall. I actually was walking and began leaning to one side- or I felt like I was. Although I cannot describe the room as spinning I could not visually focus and it was as though I was visualizing things cross eyed. I felt as though I was having a stroke. I could speak clearly and talk appropriately but was unable to walk a straight line and had to actually hold on to something for fear of falling. I recently had an MRI of the brain � it was normal.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH