SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bstearman18

new army wife, but we have problems already?

bstearman18
13 years ago

My husband and I just got marraid the beginning of the year. He's active military and we did, I admit, rushed into things. But I don't regret it. We have known each other for years and we wound up falling inlove while he was in Iraq last year. And for those that might be military, or have friends'family that are, yes I was completly faithful to him. My mother raised me to be honest. I even stopped going out to parties because it made him feel unconfortable thinking about me staying out all night partying. So I did.

When he came home from deployment we ran off and got married. The problem came when we moved in together. He was ETS'd to a different state so I ofcourse went with him. I honestly thought everything was going great, but I think it started when his friend stayed the week, and he was asking us how it was living with each other b/c his newly wed wife was on her way up here. I said it was great and my husband said it was hard adjusting to it. I didn't know that he had felt that way at all!

The second thing was I DO have trust issues that my husband knows about...he knows every guy I've ever been with has cheated/lied to me and he knew I would be a little over protective. But to be honest I have never trusted someone so much like I did with him. So I honestly never worried about him. Then one morning I woke up to his phone alarm, he was already out of bed so I turned it off but when I looked after that there was 8 text messages from someone I didn't reconize, being like I am I opened it and they where from a girl with a guy's name to cover it up....I read them and they where saying "I thought we where going to hang out last night what happend to you" "hey what are you doing" "why did you stop talking to me" things like that...so I confront him about it, he completly lied to me and said (he's got a go phone so their numbers are reused when they cancle their service) that it was some random girl he didn't know and he was messing around with her pretending to be that guy she thought she was texting in the first place....so like I said before I totally trusted him on it and I let it go...

But one night while he was on Staff Duty (meaning he works a 24 hour shift) I started feeling under confedent about us with my trust issues....so I went snooping around his computer and found another side of my husband I had no idea about....

he had those "sex profiles" the ones that are like myspace and facebook but the whore ones...he had three total and another myspace account saying that he was single on there...all of his sites he had he had his password saved on it and I sat there all night readying everything....from when we first got together while he was over in Iraq to just a few nights ago (from that night) it tore me up so bad, on the sex profiles he was a diffrenet guy, but on the dating sites he was "Mr. Perfect" to every girl...he would mold himself to be what that girl wanted him to be...and it made me think how he could do this....

then I noticed that one of the girls had the name that was close to the girl he didn't know on his phone....turns out it was her....and she lives in our town...

after that we had a huge fight (mainly me crying and screaming at him) and he kept saying sorry and that he didn't mean it the way I was taking it and explained to me he has been doing that for years with girls....meaning he would get girls to fall for him over the internet and in person then just stop talking to them completly...

that freaked me out because now I think he was playing mind games with me and I felt like the biggest loser because I was the one that married him...I looked at it like he was still playing that game with me and he was going to do "the ultimate" breakup.

He deleted all the sites and the girls off his myspace/facebook and all of his yahoo IM...

things are getting a little better...but I still get this feeling that he's still doing it and I can't get over this...it's been about two months now....I constently go through all of his things on myspace, facebook and his email....if I had his password to his IM I would that too...but I just need help...I haven't found anything since then but I can't shake this off....I do love him very very much and I know love is trust, but really how do I get over being the crazy wife that goes through his phone and computer everyday? I feel bad when I do it and it's getting old....but really I can't stop looking at everything I can to re ensure myself he's not doing this again...

I know this is a lot and I wrote a book but I'm losing my mind and I can't go on with our marriage me being just as dishonest and invading his privacy like this....He's kept his promis to me but why can't I with him?

(sorry for all the misspelled words no time to check lol)

Comments (17)

Sponsored