SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
curly09_gw

paint store owner cutting off my supply of samples!

curly09
14 years ago

I really like my local paint store. A real neighborhood type of place. I have spent quite a bit of time at the paint store and have purchased many color samples. The manager joked that he was "cutting me off" and stepping in to conduct an intervention. I have chosen the paint colors for most of the rooms in my house and I am pretty happy with the selections. Three rooms elude me; dining room, family room and kitchen - in other words the rooms we will spend the majority of our time. The house is a a stick style victorian and we had the original Queen Anne windows restored. The entry hall and the staircase wall are both painted in BM Manchester Tan. As you enter the house the dining room is straight ahead, the living room is to the right and the family room on the left. The kitchen is behind the family room but separated from the family living room by a hallway. O.K. - that is enough of background info. The living room will be Bleeker Beige (already primed with tinted primer). Wanted a warm but deeper beige for the family room. I was thinking of painting the dining room with RL Ambassador Sterling for a bit of zing. Finally, the kitchen has white cabinets with a black island. The counters are honed jet mist and the island is danby marble. Eek. Tearing my hair out - HELP!!!

Comments (10)