SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elise909_gw

Polymenorrhea or too many periods!!!

elise909
16 years ago

Hi, New here, but this place seems great so far!! I have read so much my brain is hurting. Ok, so I am having periods that range from every 22 days if I am lucky, to this present one that came 18 days since the last one. They are pretty heavy also. I was tested for anemia and was at 8.5. So I was given Iron and progeterone(mini-pill) but I do not want to take the mini pills. I have read a lot on the cream. Will this work for the periods, lighten them? space them further apart? I have heard of having trouble getting the cream in California. Also, I have been taking a supplement called 5-HTP. It causes the body to produce serotonin. It really helps with the depression and makes you sleep like a baby and wake up totally refreshed, HOWEVER, I think it makes the whole period thing worse. Has anyone heard of this and if it would make sense? Wouldnt you know? something that makes you feel so good has to be bad, right??

I have many of the other icky stuff but nothing bothers me as much as having a constant period. I can never seem to get into a groove of exercise and diet as I am always getting bloated and hungry up to my periods and drained after, and those "good days' are shrinking down to about 3 or 4 a month!! Thank you for reading and any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone