SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

I guess I have to open and check things...sigh

dotmom
14 years ago

In the past three days, I have gotten home and realized I had the wrong item i bought. First, I took a throw-away camera to Walmart for their 1 hr photo developing, I didn't open the envelope until I got home...wrong pictures. I called and they said they realized the mistake after I had left. I said I live 25 miles away and don't know when I'll get back. They asked if there was someone who could bring back the wrong photos and pick up mine, for which there would be no charge. They would have me just rip up the wrong ones, but the negatives were in the envelope. I'll ask my Son if he will do that for me next week.......then,

I had called in three prescriptions to our pharmacy, and when I went in I also took two more for my up coming cataract surgery, I mentioned to the clerk, there should be 5 in all.When I got home and looked in the bag,there were just the two eye drops, not the three I had phoned in. I'll have to make another trip on Saturday, luckily it is just 4 miles........then,

I went through the Dairy Queen to get us some lunch. I ordered the 4 piece chicken strip basket, and a fish sandwich, When I got home there was just the chicken strip basket in the bag. I called and told them I had paid for both the basket & the sandwich. They said they realized the mistake after I left. (sounds familiar) They will send me a coupon for another sandwich and something extra. Geesh!! This is getting very irritating. Dottie

Comments (26)