SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
taliaferro_gw

Need washer recommendations for a 2nd fl laundry room

taliaferro
15 years ago

Hello. My Maytag washer just died. It gave me ten good years, so time to get a new one. I kind of knew it was on it's way out because I had an odd incident occur, so I started researching this forum a couple of months ago, but I kind of got sidetracked by other things and now I don't have the luxury of shopping around. However, even after my research, I'm still not sure which one to get.

I've had positive experiences with Miele & Bosche dishwashers, but both only offer front loaders and I'm concerned about vibration issues as this would be a second floor installation.

I've read some positive reviews about the Samsung VRT as a good 2nd floor front loader, but I'm woried about the aquatic environmental issues associated with their silver ion technology, and I prefer to purchase brands with a solid history of producing a particular appliance. I associate Samsungs with home theater equipment, not washing machines.

Any guidance, advice or suggestions you care to share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21