SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbimc

LR pics--help me spend $ trying to get the process going in my he

debbimc
15 years ago

I posted pics for advice & now have followed some suggestions for moving things around-THANKS to all of you that offered suggestions..I love this forum --it so fun..this room is a real challenge..I want to spend some $ in here & want to get it right..new sofa, rug, chair, tables...I have not rearranged assories--just trying to get my thoughts going. I am not even sure on COLORS--Several of you said get the rug first--so I am working on that. One

minute I think warm then I think neutral. Yikes. Any suggestions..Please, honesty is appreciated. I am looking at trying to start almost from scratch. I want a LOOK..but yet we live in here.

recess I didn't show before--left is hallway-right is dining that is open to entry

moved bookcase as suggested--it is not a very good piece--pretty cheap & if I need to do something else --Please tell me

the sofa is floating about 2 ft & the rug is folded under to give the illusion of smaller rug I want to get-rug is turned opposite direction as suggested too.

I want to do a window tx, the fireplace wall is about 15', the windwos on each side are 7' by 30" ( tall & skinny) I fear they would look funny --any suggestions

sofa wall, door to left is master bedroom -it is recessed are from fireplace wall-I moved table behind sofa to get the feel of it...

there is only 18" for walk-through from kitchen

Comments (7)