SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maybee_gw

Darn...I kept my mouth shut for a change.....

maybee_gw
14 years ago

Now I wish I hadn't because I got ticked and I'm still ticked. I see the doctor for my sinus problems on March 10. I'm trying hard to stay well until then...it's hard with all the flu going around and the colds. But..yesterday, we went for coffee at Target. We usually go there in the mornings and meet friends (a good time). Yesterday, we were alone because all of our friends have headed in different directions for a while. Anyway, we were setting there drinking coffee and talking and just generally relaxing and having a nice morning. This man we know walked in and set down with us...then he proceeded to tell us how sick he was and that he had tried to get in to see a doctor, but they couldn't see him that day and that he really had a terrible, miserable cold. So..there he sat breathing on us :o( :o( We hardly ever set with this man and don't particularly like him....we should have asked him why he hadn't just gone home after trying to get in to see a doctor. When he left, I used hand sanitizer and then I wiped down where he had been setting, but I wasn't a happy campter...and it would have made me feel much better to have just told him where to go (if he didn't want to go home) :o) And...I kept my mouth shut for a change and I'm sorry I did :o) And...yes, I know...before someone says it..."I" could have stayed home myself..but I had cabin fever

Comments (7)