SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andreaintx

Great, thought I was done with paint color, second guessing

andreaintx
16 years ago

Hi everyone who helped me before was amazing. I was set on BM Pittsfield Buff until I started reading about BM Aura and Ellen Kennon paints. I have a two and a half year old so I need something that will stand up well to her. I'm also getting nervous about how the Pittsfield Buff is going to look with my granite. I wouldn't be too worried if I already didn't have the painter scheduled for the last week in January and we have to have everything completed before the first weekend in February. I won't have time between when the kitchen is finished and when my painter is coming to paint some areas with samples. I know I can't match everything, especially since I'm painting the kitchen, nook and living area the same color, I just wanted a nice color that will show off my accent colors, mainly red, black and gold. Pittsfield Buff did just that with the sample granite and the Noce backsplash but I'm doing another color for the backsplash and as you can see, the slabs I have picked out have more gold in them than the sample did. I'm including a slideshow so there won't be so many pictures in the thread. The gold panels in the LR are going away but the valences in Kitchen/Nook are staying. Am I being ridiculous? Thank you for your time in helping.

Here is a link that might be useful: KitchenLivingRoom

Comments (22)