SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kirkhall

Stainless/Satin Nickel pulls on Honey Oak?

kirkhall
12 years ago

I watched the DAT Honey Oak thread as it morphed hoping to find a solution to my kitchen, and what I noticed was a lot of ORB, and colored/non-stainless appliances.

What I have is Honey Oak cabinets, stainless appliances and sink, satin nickel faucet, *small space*, and "Milano Quartz" laminate counter top... I also have 30 yr old builder brass pulls--the brass is flaking off and so it is looking rather ugly around here. I've been wanting to replace all my pulls, but not sure what to choose.

ORB was so very popular in that thread (I saw my green walls paired with the oak and ORB), but wonder if it would be okay with all the stainless in the kitchen? Originally, I assumed I'd do stainless or satin nickel type pulls. I also like (the door knobs in the house are being replaced with) "antique nickel/antique pewter" (think darker than satin nickel, but in the gray/black family, not browns).

Would all of these choices be okay (picking only 1 of course), or is one better than the others? Do I need to match since it is a small space? Is there a reason none of you chose stainless/Satin Nickel in the DAT Honey Oak?

Comments (21)