SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dgranara

More Progressssss! Renovated Sunroom

dgranara
11 years ago

So, I posted my renovated mudroom MONTHS ago and thought I'd have these "after" pics for you guys soon thereafter. Haaaaahahahaha. Yeah right. We could not get our act together to finish this room! We were undecided about so many things (initially, we were gonna move our monstrous sectional into this room, but it would've covered almost all of the stonework, and that stone is one of my favorite parts of the house. Anyway, our house is kind of odd in that it has three living rooms. So, the lack of seating in this room wasn't a huge deal, as we still have another room with the giant sectional and a third room with yet more seating. In our old house, I used a LOT of greys and browns and really wanted to try to go in a different direction with this house. Guess what I ended up with? Yep, greys and browns. Ah well, c'est la vie. I still need to add some finishing touches, but here are the before and afters so far (Btw, my pics stink - I apologize. I took them last night and not only is the lighting terrible, but some are blurry as well)...

And a few more afters...

Comments (40)