SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saltnpeppa

My DS's room....Help!!!!!

saltnpeppa
15 years ago

Oh gosh, when I get ready to tackle something I just tear it apart first so then I am committed!! Here are the pics as of this morning - DS & DH are gone so I have the day to myself.

Here is the floorplan.

Here is the bathroom where I added the faux beadboard wallpaper....thinking about adding this as wainscotting in his room - 3ft or 4 ft high?? ceilings are only 8ft if that makes a difference.

Bedding we have collected over the years...Star Wars is the current thing - someone gave him the sheets - don't want to do a *theme* room but it is kinda turning out that way - he does have an opinion!! I wanted English country hunt room - oh well!

Overall shot of room -

This makes me cringe - but again...he did it & loves his display!

These are some shelves we could add into his room ...

He is saving his own money for a flat screen TV....so I am thinking it would go where desk currently is. Desk could be used as nightstand on one side of bed if I don't use bunkbeds - sick of trying to make bed up on the wall.

I also have this hutch downstairs that I want to change out.....no comments on arrangement down there, ok!! I have used it in his room before - it matches his bed quite nicely - flat screen could go above the bottom part.

{{!gwi}}

Throw any ideas out there at me, please!! I feel like it is all a jumbled up mess & it makes me feel sooooo unsettled. Alot of the toys are going to storage except Star wars stuff - current fascination.

I am taking over room where shelves are......so it will not be a playroom anymore - all toys will be in his room.

I am open to most anything...even repainting - so honesty is welcome:) Even if you think the faux beadboard is too cheap - My DH can do the beadboard sheets from Lowes - I have just lost him on alot of DIY projects - it's like pulling teeth to get him involved now!

Smiles:)

Comments (24)