SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Anyone have a giant pinboard/bulletin board from PB or Ballard

Sueb20
12 years ago

I've been thinking about this for at least a year. We have a ton of great pictures from our trips, etc., and no good place to display them. We have a big wall in our front foyer (which no one uses -- everyone uses the back door) that would be perfect for a big bulletin board where I could display a lot of pictures with nice pins. I'm looking at the linen pinboard at Pottery Barn or one of the framed ones from Ballard. Just wondering if anyone has experience with either of them. When I have gotten the smaller "fancy" bulletin boards at Home Goods or Marshalls, the bulletin boards have been really cheap feeling and I can barely get a push pin in them. I want something a little more refined since it is going in my front hall. It would hang over an antique dark wood church pew that is 4' long so I'm looking for something around 3' x 4'.

And yes, I know I can make one. That's where I started maybe a year ago, thinking I'd do that (I think I even asked about it here) and that's what stalled me. I'm never going to make it myself, so I need to just get on with it and buy one that someone else has made.

Comments (4)