SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snowbean_gw

Please Vote for left side or right side to go with leaded glass

snowbean
11 years ago

*photos of stone taken in daylight* Finally settling down to what I would love to have in my kitchen :) I have a wall of windows & 1/4 wall of windows beside that same wall. The rest of the kitchen has doorways to garage, pantry ( which i would like to change to frosted glass ), dining room, living room and hallway. I like leaded glass cabinets and the attached photo shows what I am hoping to achieve. Please vote for left or right counter top color. Both slab samples look fine in my kitchen light. From far away they look very similar when I squint my eyes. I just can't choose ! One is more bold in the print and the other is soft from several steps away at my eye level (horizontal view). I'm not sure if I am making any sense after weeks of deliberation ! I'm driving my husband crazy. Thank goodness for all of you wonderful helpers on here ! Thank you x OO ! (times infinity) ***Let me also add that my home was built as a 'transitional' style according to the agent who sold us the house: 2 story foyer, 2 story great room, 12 foot ceiling rooms with arched mullion windows, mullion doors, large moldings in open doorways, french patio doors with mullions, open upper hallway seen from 1st floor, and fireplaces with classic colonial mantels. On the outside my home has Colorado Natural Field Stone as the main feature. I have no design background which explains why I have no clue what to do with my kitchen :) I hope these home details help ? ***

This post was edited by snowbean on Thu, Jan 24, 13 at 22:48

Comments (27)