SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tahl_gw

Pics of BM Cork, esp. with Desert Tan?

tahl
16 years ago

Does anyone have photos of BM Cork "in action" ? I can't find anything on the "Favorite Yellows and Golds" thread, or elsewhere.

I'm going to be repainting my very open multi-level LR/DR. Not much natural light -- east-facing bay window in LR, two permanently-open kitchen doors into DR. Flooring is quite dark oak, with lots & lots of oak railing, and lots of door & crown moldings & chair rails that will stay some shade of white.

I'm considering BM Cork on the walls of the LR and below the chair rail in the DR. BM Desert Tan would go above the DR chair rail and on another free-standing DR wall. I've painted two big sheets of foamcore board with these and some other colors. I worry that the Desert Tan is too light and un-cozy, but will the Cork be too intense in large doses??

Wood furniture, fyi, is medium-toned browns (fruitwood and antique cherry). Rugs are russet with golds/tans in LR and gold/tan with russet in DR. Upholstered furniture isn't bought yet, but will probably be brown leather sofa and two gold armchairs (upholstered to blend into walls).

Comments (13)