SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buehl

Oh No!!!! Demo moved up by a MONTH!!!! (rant)

Buehl
16 years ago

Delivery of products was originally scheduled for mid-to-late January and demo was originally scheduled for mid-February at the earliest...but now (today) my Project Manager (PM) called and they want to deliver products Thursday and start demo Monday!!!!

I've barely begun to pack up and our window hasn't been modified yet!!! All this has to be done before they start demo...

Our window, which is being done by a different contractor, was originally supposed be done by the end of 2007, then they delayed it another couple of weeks, and today they say it may be yet another week or two.... [All the delays are caused by the fact that there was a rush on doors & windows b/c the energy tax credit expired 12/31/07...they actually originally promised ours would be done by then as well :-( ]

I now have my PM/GC irritated about all this b/c it messes up their schedules...and she's pushing for a Wednesday (next week) start...

We haven't even started yet and already a crisis!!!!! This does not bode well for our project.........

Comments (10)