SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Kitchen Paint Colors - any of these?

User
15 years ago

Now that my LR is finally painted (color BM Shelburne Buff) I'm on to my kitchen. I bought some material for a valance and I'm going to have some seat cushions made for the stools of the same material. Kitchen and DR/eating area are open together. I was leaning towards green.

*note - I'd like to add corbels to the island at some point and recover the DR chairs. The only things that are able to change at this point in the kitchen/dr area are the paint and accessories.

Here's some pics of samples I have. What do you think? Suggestions to other colors are welcome. TIA

Overall kitchen and DR pics. A lot of the accessories in these pics aren't there anymore or will not stay.

{{gwi:1548024}}

{{gwi:1548026}}

{{gwi:1548028}}

{{gwi:1548030}}

Close up of the counter. It's brown with black, white, dark brown, slate gray, (and a funky orange color that you don't notice unless you're looking close) speckles

{{gwi:1548032}}

The new material

{{gwi:1548034}}

day time L-R all BM

Hancock Gray, Old Salem Gray, Providence Olive

{{gwi:1548036}}

{{gwi:1548038}}

Hancock Gray, Olive Branch, Old Salem Gray, Providence Olive

{{gwi:1548040}}

{{gwi:1548043}}

night L-R *I think I should change out my DR light bulbs. They cast a horrible yellow glow and it's making these paint colors look like crap. Suggestions on bulbs?

Hancock, Olive, Old Salem, Prov. Olive

{{gwi:1548045}}

Hancock, Old Salem

{{gwi:1548047}}

Hancock, Olive Branch

{{gwi:1548049}}

The area gets pretty much light. I'm probably going to be painting the foyer/hall area either BM Yorkshire Tan or color that's very similar to Dunmore Cream.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH