SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691163

Any idea what granite this is? And paint color to go with?

User
11 years ago

This is about the color of my cabinets, and I love this granite. Any idea what it is? I don't love the BS, and I am doing wood, painted white for BS except behind the sink and cooktop.

Traditional Kitchen design by Dc Metro Design-build Synergy Design & Construction, Inc.

Dh thinks we should put something plain on the counters and something with more movement on the floor so dirt doesn't show as much. He could be right. But in any case, there will be some browns, golds, whites, and a little black. There is a soffit over the cabinets and it will be white wood also, with white crown mold, white wood ceiling, and white beams. The doors in the room are white, white trim on them, and white baseboard. I think that is enough white.

I know I don't want yellow or gold walls, but I can't see another color with that either. It looks like they have a chocolate brown paint with that kitchen and I don't really care for that color with the cabinets and it's too dark for my little kitchen.

Traditional Kitchen design by Dc Metro Design-build Synergy Design & Construction, Inc.

What color would you choose with these colors? Doesn't have to be a specific name, just a color family. What would a gray look like? Am I stuck with something tan if I go with counter/floor with those colors?

Comments (11)