SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
czechchick2

It took just one load w/ Charlie's

czechchick2
15 years ago

Hi everyone, it is 4:30 AM and I'm still up and crazy about CS. I just got it today.Came home after work at 11 and did 2 loads of laundry.First was small load of dark working clothes( pants, some T-shirts, socks ) 1/2 TBLS prewash, 1 TBLSP wash on hot, water plus, extra rinse.

All came out nice, smelling just like wet fabric and dried to smelling fresh almost like line dried.I used splash of vinegar in FS compartment. My BF just left to work and wore one of those T-shirts washed and told me it smells like new!. Second load I did whites (about 1/2 size load) on sanitary, again w/ prewash but reg. water level and extra rinse.( same amount of CS-1/2- prewash, 1-wash.I even added one really dingy white cleaning hand towel just to see the results. It is still drying so....

What I noticed after the first Charlie load, there was tiny bit of black residue like in the boot where water drains, so I took q-tips and poked around, it was black but not slimy. I didn't prewash my machine since I have no mildew or mold visible even if I push the rubber ring and look around. After the white load,the black thing was gone so whatever it was- some old little build up from somewhere, it is gone. I even opened up the bottom filter after both loads to drain the leftover water and no soapy feeling, no suds left. There was little suds while the first load was going ( I paused the wash several times to look inside), but I think because I used the full amount of CS for small load. However it did rinse completely out.

The dingy old towel came out pretty clean too and my white cotton bathrobe is missing the old yellow stain that wouldn't come out before!!! I am totally sold on Charlie forever! I can't imagine how much better our laundry can get. We have LG TROMM 2496,live in Florida and have hard water. I will try CS in DW too. The other day I used Woolite and baking soda in DW because I forgot the buy Cascade and the dishes were clean and spotless so why not try CS?

O.K., whites are dry and smelling nice, no chemical smell, seems fluffy enough. I am so happy!

I am so in love w/Charlie. Thank eveyone of you for input here. I wasted so much money on detergents and chemical pretreatments in past and all it takes is CS.And I'm hoping my BF dermatitis might perhaps get better too.

I'm thinking, maybe I should just use the rest of the Woolite in the DW now :)

I have one request for CS company. Please link your checkout to PAYPAL, I actually got my first 10 lb from ebay because I didn't feel like getting up from bed to get CC to pay at Charlies website (my laptop is in my bed).

I'm going to give my friends CS to try.

Sometimes it's the little things that makes us happy. In my case it's CS.

THANK YOU !!!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County