SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bigfoot_liz

Cruise Critic & food network

bigfoot_liz
13 years ago

DO NOT visit cruisecritic.com or foodnetwork.com they have trojan viruses embedded in them right now. i visited cruise critic last night from a link on FB and in the disney dream reviews page it is planted. my laptop went straight to the blue screen of death :-( i'm stuck sharing DH's laptop till he gets mine fixed, hopefully he can. dh did a search and found out it's widely known along w/ food network right now...

even more annoying my work computer has been infected by nearly a dozen pieces of malware when one of the companies owners allowed his kids to 'work' on my puter after hours. it has been limping along for a week and then this week constantly crashing. work won't pay someone to fix it, it's 10+ yr old and is going to make me wait till it gets busier LOL i've been slowly fixing it but i think our server is infected too LOL. my dh is not going to do work on it, they have had him do it before and never paid him. infact he now gets great joy from telling people who want his help where to go because soo many never paid him. puters can be soooo frustrating! ~ liz

Comments (13)