SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bmmalone

smelly FL

bmmalone
16 years ago

well, i have posted before. I thought i has solved the mystery of the smelly FL and laundry, but no! So called the people i had the machine from. they sent a technician - bought two bottles of cleaner and he said it would go ( i had already tried bleach, cascade, white vinegar to no avail). Smell didn;t go. called technician out again. Told that because the machine wasn't "broken" there was nothing they could do. Spoke to his manager and customer service. Over a period of three weeks, i was told that there was nothing they could do, i had used the wrong detergent, liquid fabric softner, etc and finally i was told that the room was too small for the stackable unit and that the airflow was insufficient! Feeling really angry, i did a load of laundry and tookk it to the store i had bought the machine from. Asked for the manager - asked her to sniff the laundry! Once i had informed her that it was clean and straight from my washer she obliged. Phew, was her comment, that is gross. I explained the situation to her and two days later had a new washer installed. Now my laundry smells sweet as can be! Just thought i would share the story.

Comments (5)