SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oceanna_gw

Help in finding bedding?

oceanna
16 years ago

I got this picture off the web some months ago and I can't remember where I got it. I would love to do this for my guest bedroom. I've been looking for it. I've googled:

waverly bedding

shabby chic bedding

laura ashley bedding

cottage bedding

orange bedding

orange gingham bedding

gingham bedding

peony bedding

chrysanthemum bedding

I've looked for the fabric to sew it on eBay and Fabric Guru.

No dice!

What am I missing? Or does anyone here know what this is? I had it filed under "guestroom1" which is the name someone gave it on their web site.

And while I'm at it, do you think this would make a pretty guest room?

Thanks!

{{gwi:1542285}}

Comments (39)

• mitchdesj
    16 years ago

it's very pretty !!! you should browse on the website posted below, I've seen similar ones there, I think

Here is a link that might be useful: croscill website

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for the link, Mitchdesj. It's not there.

But I'm glad you like the picture. It makes me feel good to look at it. I think I can paint the headboard and the mirror, and sew the drapes. The room color appears to just be a cream color, as is the background on the print fabric. I have plain cream colored fabric and can find the orange gingham. But I can't find the print on the center of the bed. Or the ready-made set. And the closest I've gotten in the fabric has a stark white background.

I like that it's got orange, not pink. I like that the flowers aren't roses (the expected). I like all the soft colors together.

I've also googled:
    guestroom1
    guest room 1
    guest room
    bed and breakfast room

:/

• Related Discussions

help me find bedding for the master bedroom

Q

Comments (8)
    I don't think he cares as long as it is not floral. i was considering these. https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/ralph-lauren-marylebone-bedding-collection?ID=2963665&CategoryID=1004678#fn=ppp%3Dundefined%26sp%3DNULL%26rId%3DNULL%26spc%3D483%26spp%3D42%26rsid%3Dundefined%26smp%3DmatchNone https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/robert-graham-tapestry-bedding-collection?ID=3113482&CategoryID=1004678#fn=ppp%3Dundefined%26sp%3DNULL%26rId%3DNULL%26spc%3D483%26spp%3D10%26rsid%3Dundefined%26smp%3DmatchNone or a solid with texture https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/hudson-park-interlock-collection-100-exclusive?ID=2681386&CategoryID=1004678#fn=ppp%3Dundefined%26sp%3DNULL%26rId%3DNULL%26spc%3D483%26spp%3D18%26pn%3D3%7C6%7C18%7C483%26rsid%3Dundefined%26smp%3DmatchNone
    ...See More

Help Me Find this Bedding

Q

Comments (1)
    I can't see a photo attached. Try again?
    ...See More

Please help me find bedding and lamp for guest room, pretty please!!

Q

Comments (47)
    coray is so right! And I will add to coray, I suggest not have lamps on the night stands at all, but having sconces affixed to the wall next to the bed. This solves several problems. This avoids having a bulky lamp on the night table, especially important when you may need to get a smaller bedside table due to the size of your room. You can get the type of wall sconce that has an adjustable height, so it will work well as a reading light for people sitting up in bed even if one is 6'3" and the other is 5'3", and will work no matter the height of the bed as well. Some of these wall sconces are plug in so you don't even need to call the electrician, and you can get the cord cover if you don't like the look of the cord. Re secretary: I do not advise getting a vintage secretary with drop-down desk with hutch to use as a work surface. When one works, one tends to lean on the desk with the weight of ones arms or elbows. Secretaries are just not made to take that weight, and the hardware holding the drop-down leaf will break off the secretary or worse, the wood of either the wooden leaf or the secretary will be significantly damaged. And fine craftsmen who know how to repair this are very hard to find. Furthermore, why is there any need for a hutch in a guest bedroom? That bed room is too small, a large piece of furniture like that will only make the room look smaller. If you need a place to store extra towels, get a hotel towel rack for the bathroom like this- You said that your son and GF will be coming for extended stays, so they need a place to keep their clothing. That is a very big closet. I would put in a closet system like ELFA to accommodate their clothing with racks and shelves, etc. so that you do not need a dresser at all in that room. (You will have 2 night stands with drawers.) This way you will have space for a small work table and chair for them. Another thought is to ask them how much time they will actually be needing a surface for their laptop. Maybe they could get by with a drop-down desk that is affixed to the wall (there are some with legs for more support) plus a (folding chair,) rather than a permanent table. https://www.decoist.com/fold-down-desks/?chrome=1 And then they could have a nice comfortable chair for reading or whatever, and a laptop holder/lap desk like these (many people use these) https://nymag.com/strategist/article/best-lap-desks.html
    ...See More

1810 Farmhouse: Furniture Placement & HELP

Q

Comments (873)
    Thanks for the Xmas tree love! I couldn’t wait to show you, the LONG AWAITED KITCHEN TABLE AND CHAIRS!!! (No I still don’t have it, took longer than expected and now the small shop got Covid but hopefully we can pick it up Friday) I am so ecstatic, and the hunt fabric looks divine!!! Wishing everyone happy holidays this week! Be safe with all the colds and viruses going around! Xo
    ...See More
  • msrose
    16 years ago

I think that would make a beautiful guestroom. I like it alot. Hopefully someone will recognize it.

Laurie

• lionstail
    16 years ago

I love that style guest room, a friend of mine has one very similar. I found something similar to that bedding in the picture. The link is below. Good luck! I hope you find what our looking for!

Here is a link that might be useful: Similar Bedding

• moonshadow
    16 years ago

Ralph Lauren perhaps? I'm suggesting because of the rustic stool in the photo, he uses a lot of 100% cotton and florals, often mixing with gingham or plaids.

I am sooo kicking myself over bedding. I'm weird about bedding, very particular. Usually by only Croscill because it's so well made. Have been looking for a couple years for master br. Found a beautiful set at RL site, well made, but pricey. On sale it was almost $500. I hesitated, checked back often, and right before Christmas it dropped $200 and poof, before I could hit "submit" on my order it sold out. Anyway, I'm about to make a point ;) Photography in yours was somewhat similar to what I was looking at, fresh florals mixed with rustic/vintage furniture items and accessories in the photos. So your photo made me think of RL.

A lot of the bedding patterns at RL site have been dropped from the site since around Christmas. :/ I have been checking ebay for the RL pattern I missed (as well as department stores online). I haven't seen your particular set but if I do I'll give you a heads up ;)

• les917
    16 years ago

Linensource.com has some bedding ensembles that might work for you, with the orange tones rather than the pink. Not the one you are seeking, tho.

Keep in mind, too, that depending on how old that pix is, the bedding is likely not around any more. It does look like a retail shot, the way the pillows, etc are laid out, not a pix of someone's room.

Have you been to fabric stores and looked at their custom dec fabrics? There is a lot of fabric out there that is NOT online, or is to the trade only if this was a custom job (tho I still think it is probably a ready-made set).

I do think the fabric is pretty, tho I am not crazy about the wide plain side panels on the bedding. Get to a couple of fabric stores and see what you can find. I'll bet you come up with something you like!

• paint_chips
    16 years ago

Oceanna, I have been on my own bedding quest. I thought that after my own search for a bed, I would recogize yours, or at least, could figure out where it was from. I had no luck either.

I will keep my eye out. I have a feeling that I have to do alot more looking! The bed I wanted needed to be on sale, but I missed a pre-Christmas sale by one day, and now I have found that queen isn't available anymore. And this after I spent the time locating a wallpaper for my master bath that would coordinate! Ugg.

• skypathway
    16 years ago

Sorry to be the voice of dissent. I do agree it's a very pretty bedroom, but I find it extremely feminine which would make male guests uncomfortable.
    Sky

• paint_chips
    16 years ago

Perhaps, but the guest room should reflect the decorating sensibilities of the hostess, not the guest.

I think the it-is-too-girly routine is just an act. I have never met a man who is truely bugged by something so silly as a bed having too many flowers on it. LOL

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Laurie ~~ Thanks for the good thoughts!

Lionstail ~~ Good link, right colors, and too much $$ plus I'm only doing a twin and it doesn't come in twin. But thanks for looking!

Moonshadow ~~ I was thinking RL too, but haven't seen this one. I'm so sorry you missed out on your bedding sale. Hope you can get what you want at a good price. Thanks for keeping an eye out for this one for me!

Les ~~ I checked out Linensource and you're right; there are a couple that look to be orange, not pink. I wish they would name the colors, but they don't. I agree it looks like a retail shot and may be out of stock, but many things that are out show up on eBay all the time and I've kept an eye out for it. You're right, I'm going to have to go pound the pavement at the fabric stores. I really do like the wide plain panels on it. I've seen a couple things close in drapery fabric, but I really want washable and a fabric store is probably my best bet. I just hoped someone would know what this one is.

Paint_Chips ~~ Bummer, looks like you and Moonshadow both had the same experience. I think we can all identify. I hope you find something you love, and thanks for saying you'll keep an eye out for this one for me. About the feminine, I think you're right. In my last home after decorating unisex for years I finally made my living room very feminine and I was amazed at how many men complimented me on it. In several years only one man ever expressed feeling uncomfy with it, and believe me I was on the lookout for that reaction in their faces, not just their words.

Sky ~~ I hear you, but I don't think I'll ever have a man in there. I've seen a lot of men admit they like flowers, though. Besides, it's a guest room; it's not like it's a DH's full-time room that might embarrass him in front of his friends or something. Also, after years of living with men now as a female living alone I finally have the right to decorate feminine -- it's wonderful!

• annabellesangels
    16 years ago

Oceanna, I just emailed my Mom with the pic because I could swear she had that bedding in her room at one time. I will let you know what she writes back. In the meantime, I am joining you in Googling like mad trying to find it! I love a challenge. ;) The bedding and room are inviting and gorgeous. I think it's perfect as guest room decor.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Annabellesangels, thanks! This is so sweet of you. I'm pretty optomistic and a pretty fair sleuth myself and this one is driving me nuts. I just know someone has to have seen this! I'm all about DIY and saving myself $ and if I could even just find that center fabric (which I love)... I would be pretty close to having everything I need to complete this project.

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

peony bedding
    chrysanthemum bedding

Those are my guesses but it could be old rose also. It also could be peachy or pink and is coming up orangy due to the scanning.. My scanner also picks up some of the reverse page.. you can see it over the headboard, there's also faint text.

Places like JC Penney, some times sell bedding that doesn't make online or the regular catalog and is only available in the small catalogs, so you never know.

About the feminine, I think you're right. In my last home after decorating unisex for years I finally made my living room very feminine and I was amazed at how many men complimented me on it. In several years only one man ever expressed feeling uncomfy with it, and believe me I was on the lookout for that reaction in their faces, not just their words.

Decorate for yourself. When I posted pics of my house for sale, some said I had too many flowers, yet every man that comes here isn't bothered by it. If anyone is, they sure haven't been honest with me.

I don't know what it is about my house but everyone is comfortable here.. even cranky kids mellow out.

Can't wait till we move, then I can drag all of my floral stuff out of storage and not worry about what buyers think.

• susieq07
    16 years ago

Try this link, they have some very similiar..http://www.brylanehome.com/home-Bedding.aspx?DeptId=15154

• patricianat
    16 years ago

I am going to hazard a guess here, but I believe your picture came from a pattern site, a fabric site or a do-it-yourself site, based on the coverlet having 2 fabrics and that is something I would do if my fabric was not wide enough to do what I wanted without a seam in the middle, but factories do it all in one fabric as it is easier. That does not mean all the time it is done that way but just thinking, this appears that someone very professional, perhaps a custom seamstress made this to blend all together and yet show all the coordinating fabrics.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Roselvr ~~

Ooo you're good! It does appear to have been scanned in from a magazine. I guess it could be pink, but if I build it, it will be orange. I scanned in eBay and in Google under orange and peach and apricot and salmon -- didn't think to do pink. There are so many names for colors it can make you crazy. Don't you hate it when a seller online says something stupid like Color: Obelisk - ???

I agree. You live in your house all the time so it's you who should be pleased. If you're married, the "you" is plural. If you're single, it's NOT!

I hear you loud and clear on dragging your floral stuff back out of storage. Men usually like "pretty" too (even if they don't want to admit it). Whose stupid idea was it to label things with genders?

For resale I spent 3 months turning my old house back into "brand new" and you know what? The folks I sold it to would have liked it better had I left it as I had it, which was feminine but not fru-fru. Their decor was very much like mine. Sometimes I think there is someone "up there" with quite the sense of humor.

I may not prefer it, but I guarantee you my femininity has never been threatened by NFL decor. Was yours?

Susieq ~~

Thanks for the link. I know there are somewhat similar things out there. But I want *this* and if I don't get it I'm going to hold my breath until I turn blue. ;D

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Patricia ~~

That's an interesting speculation. I hear what you're saying about manufacturers having access to wider fabric than we mere mortals. Now if you put your super sleuthing together with Roselvr's astute observations about it being scanned into the computer, and you look at what shows through on the top above the bed, does that look like a pattern envelope to you? It looks like a magazine page to me. But you have a great point that it might be homemade. That duvet cover is exactly how we would do it with our sewing machines. Aren't you sharp! Maybe that's why I can't find it anywhere!

Anyway, whoever did it sure had an eye for it. The room is exquisitely well coordinated, with one possible exception. There is a circular design on the headboard that is partially blocked by all the pillows. It would be better not there with those pillows. Yet to look at the mirror frame, it looks as if it were custom hand painted with the duvet cover as an inspiration, doesn't it?

It sure is delightful to be able to chat with others who understand!

• annabellesangels
    16 years ago

Darn it oceanna, I was wrong. My Mom wrote back and said what a pretty picture but she never had bedding like that. Oh well, there's my Mommy Brain for ya! ;)

I am still on it for looking though. I think that it is a custom piece using fabric, not a bedding set. It looks like antique roses or better yet, peonies to me too.

And I agree that it might be pink, not orange. Or, as you mentioned, some other weird color assignment name like salmon or coral.

I will let you know if I get anywhere. Good luck!

• annabellesangels
    16 years ago

This is definitely a pink and shinier option but looks a lot like the floral: http://item.express.ebay.com/Room-Ensemble-Peony-King-7-PC-Comforter-Set-NEW-240_W0QQitemZ370009738629QQihZ024QQcmdZExpressItem

Here is a link that might be useful: peony king bedding

• skypathway
    16 years ago

I'm sorry, I have been properly chastized for suggesting it wasn't neutral enough for a guest room. I was wrong. It is your home and your style should dictate what makes you feel comfortable. Clearly you're putting a lot of thought, hard work and love into this project and your guests will be lucky to visit you. I can't wait to see your finished room - this room is chock filled with DIY ideas from the covered lamp shade to the painted mirror and headboard.

BTW I'm so impressed with the help and ideas that people have and that they pick up details such as that this is a scanned picture. I know with their help you will find the perfect fabric.

Sky

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Oceanna, a search on guestroom1 turns up a decorating blog, which doesn't have your room in it, but does remind me of a blog someone posted here recently. I think it may have been you and maybe for Lynn? Anyway, the blog 'TheFeatheredNest' reminded me of the one that had been linked and it also included her inspiration pics. So, I'm wondering if you could have found it on a favorite decorating blog?

It looks like custom bedding, esp with the coordinated fabrics. Makes me think of Waverly, LA, Calico, something like that.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Annabellesangels ~~

Thanks to you and your mom for trying! Your link is interesting. Kind of reminds me of a much more formal version along the same lines. Hey, maybe they're Dahlias?

Oh, Sky ~~

I hope you're not feeling bad. The fact that we're all different makes for great conversation and learning here and your thoughts are always welcome! I'm just as impressed as you are -- what a bunch of sharp minds there are here! Just... wow! Some of these gals could hire out as detectives. lol

Squirrel ~~

I'd never seen that blog before, so thanks for the link. I admit to not saving anything that plays music at me, though, as I generally have the TV on. I think you gals are all correct that this was a custom one-of-a-kind room and that's why I can't find it. I'll prolly never find that fabric, though it is beautiful. I'll have to pound the pavement, I think, in my local fabric stores and see if I can find something I like as well. Meanwhile, I think I'll buy the gingham as I found a good deal on it.

I love the room. If I can pull off a reasonable fascimilie, I'll be happy. It won't be happening right away as there are a few jobs in the tube before this one, but I like to think/plan ahead on these things. I'm SO greatful to get everyone's suggestions on how to pull this off.

So... what do you all think the window treatment is made of? I can't tell.

• cearab
    16 years ago

I love that bedding and would enjoy having it in my own house. We must have similar good taste:-)!!!
    Good luck in your search for it.

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks, Cearab. Do you sew? That's probably the only way I'm going to get it. If I can find a fabric for the top I like, that's the key I think. I can sew and paint. Good skills for everyone to learn, especially if on a tight budget like me. I already have 9 yards of the plain cream fabric I didn't use on another project.

Razzlefratz!! I just lost the orange gingham fabric in a last minute bidding war. Grrrr!!!

• susanlynn2012
    16 years ago

Oceana, I like that bedding for a guest room since it is pretty and cheery. I wish I knew where you saw the picture also.

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Not likely I will find one that will sing to you like the other, but, as I was looking for it ... here are some similar floral colorways. I don't know what type of fabric these are, maybe just simple cottons.

fabric1

fabric2

fabric3

fabric4

fabric5

fabric6

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for trying, Squirrel. Cotton or poly cotton are fine -- I much prefer it be washable (which most drapery fabrics aren't). I like: the orange; that there are only three colors (orange, green, and the cream background); and that there's a fair amount of "air" between the designs. It strikes me as soothing, rather than busy.

Floral fabric: A twin, which is all I have there, is only 39" wide, so 45" wide fabric will do just fine. It's 75" long and I'll want some overhang, plus to get a couple of pillow covers from it... so I'm thinking 4 yards of the print should do it?

Gingham fabric: For the bedskirt it's 2x75=150" + 39" = 189" to get around the two sides and bottom of the bed, so that's 5.25 yards. Seems to me I could get 5 yards and split it in half lengthwise. So maybe 7-8 yards would give me enough to play with for the other trim? What I just missed out on eBay was 12 yards. Darn it!

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here is the fabric I found that is closest to it:

{{gwi:1542286}}

Three things are bothering me about it. It has a very white looking background, and it's probably dry clean as it's drapery fabric. In It also introduces another color, tan/gold.

• clt3
    16 years ago

Your figuring for the dust ruffle is wrong. To make a gathered dust ruffle you need to multiply the length needed by 2 - 2 1/2. If you did double fullness that would be a total of 378". You then divide that by the width of the fabric, that would be 45" for a fashion fabric or 54" for a home dec fabric. That tells you how many widths of fabric you need to piece together. Take that number and multiply it by how long your cut pieces need to be, including seam and hem allowances. After doing that you can divide by 36 to get the amount of yardage.

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

I am going to hazard a guess here, but I believe your picture came from a pattern site, a fabric site or a do-it-yourself site, based on the coverlet having 2 fabrics and that is something I would do if my fabric was not wide enough to do what I wanted without a seam in the middle, but factories do it all in one fabric as it is easier. That does not mean all the time it is done that way but just thinking, this appears that someone very professional, perhaps a custom seamstress made this to blend all together and yet show all the coordinating fabrics.

Oceana, I would also post on the sewing forum to see if anyone recognizes it. I also wonder if it's from a pattern book.. did some googling and came up empty, but sewers may know.

The fabric is haunting me.. Last spring I was looking for floral bedding.. I swear I've seen it before.

Floral fabric: A twin, which is all I have there, is only 39" wide, so 45" wide fabric will do just fine. It's 75" long and I'll want some overhang, plus to get a couple of pillow covers from it... so I'm thinking 4 yards of the print should do it?

Sounds about right to me. I just measured my daughter bed, it's about 2 yards long.. then you have the pillows. Depending on what you want to do, you might want a little more.. there is nothing worst then making something, then cutting it wrong or what ever. If you have a rocker or chair in the room you might want to make an extra pillow or something.

If you need the gingham, House of Fabrics has a nice selection.

Gonna post some links.. running out of time, have to do returns.

{{gwi:1542284}}
    Ashton Peony Bedding by Waverly may have been posted already
    Tallis Spice fabric
    Waverly Echoes Of Ireland: Briana, 54" Wide
    Gingham by the yard - nice selection in case you need to match colors
    The Home Decorating Company - fabrics

I know there are somewhat similar things out there. But I want *this* and if I don't get it I'm going to hold my breath until I turn blue. ;D

LMAO! If you have time, visit your local fabric stores, you might get lucky. Take the picture with you.

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

I like that it's got orange, not pink. I like that the flowers aren't roses (the expected). I like all the soft colors together.

Have time to actually pay attention to the posts.. you're looking for something more orange then pink and not something that's really rosey looking, although I think they are either peonies or cabbage type roses. Look at the leaves, then the stems, looks more like cabbage roses then peonies. I actually used Windows magnifier on it. Using the magnifier on the peony bedding from ebay, there are less leaves

If you do happen to find the fabric, can you let me know?

Patricia ~~

That's an interesting speculation. I hear what you're saying about manufacturers having access to wider fabric than we mere mortals. Now if you put your super sleuthing together with Roselvr's astute observations about it being scanned into the computer, and you look at what shows through on the top above the bed, does that look like a pattern envelope to you? It looks like a magazine page to me. But you have a great point that it might be homemade. That duvet cover is exactly how we would do it with our sewing machines. Aren't you sharp! Maybe that's why I can't find it anywhere!

Anyway, whoever did it sure had an eye for it. The room is exquisitely well coordinated, with one possible exception. There is a circular design on the headboard that is partially blocked by all the pillows. It would be better not there with those pillows. Yet to look at the mirror frame, it looks as if it were custom hand painted with the duvet cover as an inspiration, doesn't it?

It sure is delightful to be able to chat with others who understand!

While it isn't a pattern envelope, it very well could be from a sewing magazine. I have a pattern in my sewing stuff in storage for something similar (comforter, skirt, pillows) but looked at all of the pattern sites, none are big on patterns for bedding any more. There's rick rack trim (IIRC the name lol) which isn't as popular as chording for commercial stuff.

Of course that Joann link doesn't work.. if you go to the Joann page, type in Tallis spice, it will come up..

Tallis Spice
    {{gwi:1542288}}

Tallis Rose
    {{gwi:1542289}}

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks very much Roselvr! I almost didn't see this post. Glad I checked.

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

Hey Oceanna, I was just over at Penneys and found this bedding by Waverly.

• wodka
    16 years ago

Oceanna....I'm still a dummy when it comes to posting pics, but if you go to www.kinglinen.com and check out their 7-pcs Gardenia Rose Comforter set, it is very similar. Prices are unbelievable - Regular price - $320, KL price for queen $69.99; king is $79.99. I have actually ordered from them before for my mother's bedroom, and hers is beautiful and has held up well; she gets compliments all of the time. The best part is that when you tire of it and want to change in the future, you won't feel obligated to keeping it because of how economical it was.....

• wodka
    16 years ago

See if I'm doing this right...here's the url.

Here is a link that might be useful: kinglinen

• beausoleil
    16 years ago

I know how frustrating it can be to see something you love and not be able to find it anywhere! I am always looking for alternatives for items that exceed my budget or that I simply can't locate.

I found some fabric that may or may not work for you as a substitute. It's quilting fabric by Heather Bailey. Just thought I'd show it to you. It may be a bit more contemporary than what you want.

Good luck on your search!

Here is a link that might be useful: Heather Bailey Freshcut Fabrics

• oceanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Roselvr,

Thanks so much for still thinking of me and I really like that JCP set. You're pretty amazing! You get an "A+" for memory and for old thread finding.

Wodka,

Thanks so much for this. Their prices are amazing and it's good to read that your mom is happy with the quality too. I'm keeping this book marked.

Beausoliel,

Thanks for the link. That looks more like the fabric in my picture than anything else I've seen so far.

You folks are all super! Thanks so much!

• squirrelheaven
    16 years ago

Finally stumbled back upon this, which reminded me of what you were looking for (link).

Have you thought of doing some fabric painting and creating your own? !!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bedding

• theroselvr
    16 years ago

You're very welcome. I have this post saved as a clipping as I am very interested in the fabric if you do find it, especially if it's pink lol

We should be moving to our new house soon, and I hope to have a sewing room, this looks like a great project for me to get back into sewing.