SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
houserookie2

W/D Samsung 448

houserookie
14 years ago

Hello! It has been many years since I joined this forum, when we first considered FL. We could not get one at the time (7 yrs or so ago). But my dryer is now just about dead, and my TL washer is not the sharpest thing either. I'm really tired of drying my loads 3 times each to get them dry. Not to mention the $$$.

At that time there were not a lot of options on the market, but today is quite hard to decide which one to get. I had done some research on the Samsung W/D. I had my eye on them for a long time. First the one with the Silver Care. Then they came up with the steam.

Today was our 14th anniversary, and we decided it was time for an upgrade, so we got the Samsung 448 W/D Silver Care with Steam - VRT. I am soooo excited!!!!! They will deliver the W/D this coming Thursday. I think the Silver will be great for my scrubs, and also baby clothes.

I heard good things about the 448, but I was wondering if anybody here has it, and what you think about this model? How about Samsungs in general? TIA.

Comments (14)