SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
louisianapurchase_gw

Off-set drain....worth $600 plus

louisianapurchase
11 years ago

We are currently getting estimates for an entire house remodel/addition (hallelujah...never thought this day would come)and I know there are areas even before we truly get started that I am going to have to sacrifice a bit. One of these could be the kitchen sink if I knew I could let it go.

The issue is that I have worked out my entire layout in a very ergonomic matter and the off-set drain of the sink is part of the grand design. I would like it to be placed on the right side of the sink (right rear preferably) and I can only find either option in the Kohler 8 degree sink or the Julien Urban Edge Collection. Each of which start at $800+ and go up. They are usually listed in the $900's plus depending on the website.

Otherwise, I could save $600 plus give or take and just get a center drain. Oh, and did I mention it has to be stainless, 36" base, zero radius. So those of you that have one or the other, what say you? Do you like your sink, does it perform as you had hoped, why did you chose center versus off-set, etc.?

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County