SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchennewbie10

help with kitchen furniture

13 years ago

I just redid our kitchen, but now need a LOT of help decorating. My cabinets are cherry autumn stained with venetian bronze hardware, my island is new venetian gold granite and my backsplash is tumbled jerusalem gold with a mixed mosaic square. I bought counter stools that are black with rush seats because I think they contrast nicely with the cherry and bring out the black flecks in the granite as well as the hardware. I have a black hutch with yellowware bowls and now need to figure out a table/chairs combo for the eat in dining area. I want a cherry dining table and would love dining chairs that are also cherry with a rush seat. The furniture store salesperson said I should have the chairs in black to go with the barstools and the hutch, but my husband and I like the versatility of bringing in those chairs into the adjoining dining room for overflow seating should we need it. So do I go black dining chairs or cherry? Sorry for the long post, but I thought it would help describe the space and no, I'm not too tech savvy with the pictures.

Comments (3)