SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
will_work_for_roses

blank slate white kitchen diy redo needs guidance

I'm a diy just getting started with this so very white kitchen from 1996.I didn't even realize how white it is until I looked at the pictures. It really needs some bling. The cabinets will stay as will the wood floors and layout. But piece by piece we will redo the appliances, counter (thinking granite), backsplash and hardware. I think it needs an island with drawers, would be about 3 x 3.

I have a black blanco sink in the garage and I'm in the process of bidding online for a high arc faucet in chrome. I also have a wood table and chairs in the eat in part and a new chandelier on the way. So you see I'm forging ahead but don't want to make all these choices without the voice of experience weighing in.

I've seen lots of white kitchens with stainless bin pulls on drawers so that may be the way to go on hardware. But as I said, I'm looking for guidance.

Please help guide me along so it will turn out the best it can be. I've seen incredible transformations here!

{{!gwi}}http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5468/intokitchenpsri1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (5)