SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
b4wine

Photos of Ellen Kennon Paint in my Home

beth4
18 years ago

My remodel is completed and I've moved in, unpacked and am pretty well settled. Thought it was time to post photos for you to view. Because the paint colors were so critical in my decorating decisions and because I received so much help from many of you about painting, your experience with Ellen's colors, etc., I've taken photos of each of my rooms and have labeled the photos by room and by EK color. Some of the photos are rather boring because the emphasis was on the wall, not necessarily the room.

In each room, I had the walls and ceiling painted the same color. I used EK Classic Cream throughout the house for doors, trim, and baseboards.

Here are the colors, by room:

Mustard Seed: Living Room and 3 walls of the Dining Room

Citrine: 1 wall & ceiling of the Dining Room; Kitchen; Family Room; hallway leading from Garage

Shrimp: MBedroom, Guest Bedroom, Office

Terracotta Sand: Den and Sewing Room

Honeysuckle: Hallway

(I still have to load the photos for the Office, Guest Bedroom and Honeysuckle Hallway)

Please note that I've taken photos of some of the rooms in natural light and lamp light to show you how the colors change.

I love the colors, I love the feeling they create on my walls and with my "things". And I've had many, many compliments about the wall colors and the very different effect this paint creates.

I hope these views are helpful for you, and will make some of your decisions easier.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Redecorated House with Ellen Kennon Paint

Comments (14)