I am sorry to inform those that had thought about coming to the gathering in Iowa in June, that we won't be able to do it....this year. There are a couple of things that have come up. (BESIDES being grandparents later this summer!) Dean and I just don't feel we can do as much as we would like to do for the gathering and still get other obligations done also.
We are both really sad that we won't be able to meet new people and visit with those friends that have been here before.
(We aren't super humans like Tom & Judy in MN were last year......move AND do the gathering!!! =) )
Thanks for understanding, and we will see what the coming years look like and may try to do it another time. :)
OklaMoni
lindyluwho
Related Discussions
Mini KT gathering!
Q
Long time KT members, please Let's.........
Q
joann-fla, KT wants to say this to you :o)
Q
KT Gatherings used to be kept up by Joanne, I believe.
Q
hayjud_mn
kacram
glenda_al
grammahony
gramzeeinmd
sandy_in_iaOriginal Author
jannie
soxxxx
grammahony