SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bill_vincent_gw

Free housekeeping to women with cancer

bill_vincent
14 years ago

I'm not one of the regulars in this forum, although many names are familiar to me! :-)

I posted this in Hot Topics this morning. It's an email my sister sent me, and I want to make sure as many people as possible see it, and it was suggested that some people over here might benefit from this, so here it is, copied and pasted, along with the link to their site at the end:

I am forwarding this information to you in the hope that it may be of use somewhere in your area. If you can share or publish it, please do so.

If you know any woman currently undergoing Chemo, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE

housecleaning - 1 time per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note

confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service.

http://www.cleaningforareason.org/

Please pass this information on to bless a woman going through treatment. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547

partners to help these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone

and pass this information along!

Here is a link that might be useful: Cleaningforareason.com

Comments (11)