SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shasta_2008

Brand new Speed Queen Walking all over the floor

shasta_2008
13 years ago

After positive feedback on the Speed Queen we decided to buy a FL. The first three loads of laundry and the machine was 2 1/2 feet where it originally was to begin with. When it was delivered the delivery guys opened the back end of the truck and it was in the box laying on it's back. The truck was brand new but didn't have any straps to tie the appliances down, so I'm assuming a good slam on the brakes caused it to fall. We were their last stop. They removed a bracket that held the drum in place before taking it to the basement where we later read in the manual not to remove it until it was four feet from the permanent place.

The service guy has been out three times (it was delivered end April) this thing will walk across the floor on spin cycle. The first time they came out they leveled it, the second time they they put rubber pads on the feet, the third time they decided they have to order a circuit board for the balance cycle.It still walks. I am not happy, we have contacted SQ and they told us the dealer has to make good on it, the dealer is telling us if the board doesn't work they will replace it. I am very dissapointed, in the meantime I have laundry piled down there sky high. Has anyone else had problems with SQ FL?

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz