SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Wal mart is so annoying...

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

I phoned in two prescriptions on Saturday afternoon, one for me and one for Lauren. They were supposed to be ready by 10:00 am Monday but I had to work. So, we tried to pick them up Tuesday evening after I got home on my 8 hour day. Lauren ran in to get them on our way to Frankfort. She got her's but they told her mine would be $90! Told her that they didn't put it through my insurance and to bring my card in when I picked it up. Ok, so I've been using their pharmacy for ten years or more now and I realize they have to look at your card from time to time but nothing has changed on my insurance and why they didn't even bother to run it through is beyond me.

So, I go back today and find out that they will run it through again but only for one month because my insurance is refusing to pay for 3 (which I never asked for by-the-way). I was surprised last time I picked up my prescription because they had filled a 3 month supply and I questioned the $30 charge because I thought it was for 1 month. So, ok, now they aren't paying for 3 months. So, they tell me it will be a few minutes so I go shopping for a few things we need, like dog food.

I take about 30 minutes or so and come back only to find that they still hadn't done it. I asked how long it would be and they told me 5 minutes so I decided to wait. It took about 20 minutes more. I'm considering going back to Rite Aid now that I only have to worry about one prescription. They have a drive through window and it's so nice not to have to stand in line only to find that they still hadn't filled your script.

Comments (24)