SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

anyone with recent reviews on Frigidaire Affinity

16 years ago

Well I posted about a year ago - thinking about getting this for my lake place. Washer and dryer there were getting old and I really wanted to replace with a FL. FL at home is Kenmore version of Duet but that is too deep. My space is 30x30 and Frigidaire Affinity is a perfect fit. I have not been sold on Frigidaire though with all the problems that have been reported.

Well, this weekend the washer bit the dust once and for all so now I have to do something. I read all the specs on Frigidaire again and it sounds great - but for all the complaints about major problems either right away or within a few years. I'm seriously thinking about getting this and just getting an extended warranty.

Anyone have anything new to report? I need to get this either from Sears or Best Buy due to the ability to purchase in the area where my place is. Which do you think is better for the extended warranty? I know Best Buy loves to push those things - not sure who gives the better deal - or better service if needed.

Also anyone fully understand the difference between the 6000, 6700 and 7000 models that Sears has? BB has 6400 and 6700. What is the story on these different models?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH