SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hale_bopp_gw

Two Product Reviews: Scrubbing Bubbles and Barilla

hale_bopp
15 years ago

I have to say, one of my favorite things about this forum is that we share with each other tips and tricks we find. (ie: the ShamWow thread)

Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaning Gel Discs: You use a little applicator to push a blob of cleaning gel onto the inside of your toilet bowl. Well I have to say that I am very pleased with the product! It does work incredibly well at keeping the bowl clean AND smells fresh! Plus the kids love saying "hi" to the little blob every time they use the potty, ROTFL! I bought mine at WalMart; Applicator, 6 discs (1 disc used a week) for $2.50. Nice!

Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta: I was VERY pleasantly surprised at the texture, taste and leftovers of this product!! I've tried other whole wheat pastas before, only to find them grainy and sticky. For a healthy alternative to regular pasta, I am ecstatic that the kids don't notice it and DH didn't look at it all funny when I served it. :) Since we are cutting back on carbs and portions, the whole wheat noodles feel more substantial in the stomach, though not all bloated.

Just thought I'd share. Any other product reviews out there? :)

Blessings,

Haley

Comments (20)