SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amanda_t_gw

Kitchen magazine back issue challenge

amanda_t
16 years ago

I wanted to throw this out to the TKO to see if anyone could help me... I'm looking for an old back issue of the Better Homes & Gardens special issue Kitchen & Bath Ideas. I think it was from around 2004, maybe 2003. One of the kitchens featured had white and black tiny hexagonal tile on the floor, reproduction gaslight-style lights, darker oak cabinets (quartersawn, maybe?) and a large original old oak hutch and old Stickley chairs. I think the remodel was due to a fire. I dug up a lone picture on the website, and tried emailing the publishers to get the issue date to see if I could find one up on ebay or something. I got a form reply stating, "we don't sell back issues!" Boo.

So, if this kitchen rings a bell, or if anyone is willing to poke through their old magazine collection, I would be so, so grateful. I'm in the planning stages and although I tell everyone that the "Something's Gotta Give" kitchen is my dream design, the truth is that this classy old oak and hex kitchen has haunted my dreams ever since I... well... tossed out the magazine. sigh. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take up the challenge! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: This is all I have to go on....

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022