SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bariga

Finally getting ready to do kitchen Boxerpups and everyone

bariga
12 years ago

I'm finally ready to do my kitchen. link to my kitchen pic im going to try to get up We are planning on having some cabinet work. Thinking going to pull off the existing ledge for bar and put a solid piece of granite counter height for the bar area. But just today my cabinet guy came by and I'm thinking of adding an additional 12-14 inches worth of cabinet space and shelving to my bar area. Hope this makes sense. To explain a little more, we are going to add additional cabinet space area then extend it a little more for the bar area and leg room. Thinking of putting 2 doors on each side with an open area with shelves in the middle for baskets and such. Have you run across pics like this that you could share w me please. Oh and think I've almost decided on uba tuba granite w tile floor in montana gold textured porcelain tile and backsplash brick fire and ice.

Do you think this bigger cabinet and bar area is going to be too massive for the space or look funny with overhead cabinets only going to be over half of it? thanks so much

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (4)