SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kacram

(*8^) Dad's memorial service CENTERPIECES that I came up with..

kacram
15 years ago

finally! lol Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Believe it or not, it took me over 2 weeks to find all the parts! LOL

These are what I came up with for the centerpieces at all the tables. I did NOT know how HARD it could be to find floating candles. I finally had to call a little candle store downtown and she made them in 2 days for me. Yikes! last time I wanted floating candles, they were available all over! Of course, it's been about 15 years! LOL

white unscented candles. It's hard to find unscented anything anymore! lol We grew up with my Dad and Uncle owning a fishing dock. We rented boats, motors, sold the gear, even rented poles. We had a huge area for fishing off the dock into Puget Sound, also. We owned much of the beach. So we spent MANY MANY hours in, on and around the water. Finding shells, sand dollars, sea gull nests... (don't think that is what you call them, but I can't remember that right now! lol)... shells and rocks. Dad spent a lot of time in Mexico at the beaches too. So I did these, and put in a fishing lure or two in each one... don't show it here, (flowers were not on tables.) we left them all with the senior center for them to use the 8" fishbowls (which were REALLY hard to find 18 of them! LOL) for centerpieces for other functions, floating flowers, or what ever. And left the shells... they might even sell them at their thrift shop! lol The ceremony was so nice... standing room only... over 200 peeps!

{{gwi:1573377}}

{{gwi:1573378}}

wow.. I resized them a couple times on photobucket.. but not showing here! SORRY!

Comments (17)