SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msrose

Have you tried Norwex Microfiber cloths?

msrose
11 years ago

I subscribe to a blog called The Nourishing Gourmet and she talked about how wonderful these are. They're expensive, so I'd love to hear from others that have possibly tried them. Here's an excerpt from her blog:

""Norwex is unlike any other microfiber on the market. In order to be called " micro fiber " each fiber of a cloth is 1/6th the size of a human hair, (like taking a hair and splitting it in 6) Those fibers tend to still be too large, and on a microscopic level they just push the dirt and germs around. Norwex microfiber is 1/100th of a human hair, and the fiber is so small that it grabs the dirt & germs and removes them from the surface. To demonstrate how well they work, in my home parties, I take raw chicken and rub it all over the counter tops. I have test strips that are used in the restaurant industry to test for protein and bacteria and I test the chicken surface and, of course, it shows bacteria, and then I wipe the area just using water and our cloth, and test the area again, and the test has always come back clean. As added protection, all of our antibac clothes have silver woven throughout the cloth, so that the germs that the cloth picks up don�t breed and make your rag stink. The silver does not allow the single celled organism to exchange oxygen outside of the cell membrane (in other words they die before breeding.) There is a long history of using silver for this purpose (colloidal silver). Our polishing clothes will shine a mirror or window better than Windex. Another demonstration I do in my home parties, is to take butter and rub it on a mirror and then try to take it off with paper towels and Windex, it leaves it a streaky mess, then I take our enviro cloth and our polishing cloth and wipe it clean in seconds and it�s perfect."

Comments (14)