SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grainlady_ks

New Dryer Max Anti-Static Dryer Balls

grainlady_ks
15 years ago

Hubby brought home a pair of the new Dryer Max Dryer Balls with Anti-Static Technology, from ACE Hardware yesterday. I noticed them last week when we were shopping at ACE, and commented on them, and he got them with the 20% off everything-you-can-fill-in-a-bag day.

They are the same pointy blue balls, but they also have six 1-inch pink foam dots on the balls that takes care of static - which the old dryer balls DIDN'T.

We hang our clothes inside or outside to dry, so in order to give a report on the new dryer balls, I washed two fluffy 100% polyester robes and put them in the dryer with the new dryer balls. These robes will light up the room with static if you slide off a chair...let alone coming out of the dryer. Absolutely NO static when they were dry! I was pleasantly surprised not to get the familiar snap/crackle/pop from taking 100% polyester garments out of the dryer. So for at least that one test, they worked.

Can't tell you how long they are effective. You may also need more than 2 dryer balls in large dryer loads with a lot of synthetic clothing, to be effective.

-Grainlady

Comments (8)